Quote of the Week

"A man to busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic to busy to take care of his tools."
-Spanish Proverb

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tasty Advice

Happy Fourth of July!!!!
Hope you are having a great day with your close loved ones. 

So earlier today when I was eating lunch with my family before work, my nephew gave me a great advice. He is crazy about ketchup on everything he eats and since we didn't have any dressing that really suited my appetite, he adviced to try ketchup on my salad. What the heck, I tried it and to my surprise it was pretty savory.
So guess what's for dinner lol? A nice mix garden salad with ketchup and blue cheese. Mmmm... yummy in my tummy. :)

Work-out for the day: It only makes since to do a four mile run for the fourth of July (after work). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment