Quote of the Week

"A man to busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic to busy to take care of his tools."
-Spanish Proverb

Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Partner In Crime

Want a good work out? Chase a child on their bike. You will get a kick out of it. This whole week I've had to babysit my little niece and finding time to workout in between that and work has been a challenging task. Then I had an epiphany. I would take my "partner in crime" to the track and have her ride her  bike while I run besides her. This would allow me to keep a close eye on her for sure. She loved seeing me chase her and the faster she went the more I wondered if this was a good idea lol. 

It was fun over all but  it only lasted about 25minutes  then the complaining about the heat began. It was worth the shot and I got 2 miles in and a couple of ropes (jump roping). 

No comments:

Post a Comment