Quote of the Week

"A man to busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic to busy to take care of his tools."
-Spanish Proverb

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Racing to work... what a rush!

"I'll do it tomorrow," so I said. It was 9:30P.M. and I would be clocking in for work in a hour and thirty minutes. Should I run, should I not run? Gosh!! I had to do it. One because I made a commitment to myself, two for my bloggers and three because some miles is better than no miles. My sister( a mother of two now) once said that the older you get, the busier your agenda gets as well. So I figured I would get used to the hectic schedule. I would run even if I had to sprint and sprinting I did. :(

I made it to work...oH yeAh...and three minutes earlier too. Boy was that a rush. But the run was so worth it. I am totally alert and ready for my swing shift. :) I LOVE RUNNING

No comments:

Post a Comment