Quote of the Week

"A man to busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic to busy to take care of his tools."
-Spanish Proverb

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Movie Night

College can become a distraction if one does not set their priorities right. I have come to learn, not to become too busy where you can't look after your health. I experienced what George Fuechesl better describes as, "“Garbage in garbage out”. 
I stayed up late with a friend watching a chick-flick movie and eating pizza knowing I would regret it later and boy I did! I woke up today 20min. before class began, could barely run with an upset stomach, and now at work super tired (and have a 16hr shift). I know better next time! 
I have to say that no matter how crappy I felt today, running through the bright, green, trails was the best part of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment