Quote of the Week

"A man to busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic to busy to take care of his tools."
-Spanish Proverb

Friday, August 17, 2012

Just The Right Timing


Verse of the day:
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own[so focus on achieving the goals for that day]. 
-Matthew 6:23


I always tell myself that everyday/life is a learning process in itself and trying to make the best of every decision I am confronted with is my goal.

After about two months with a different working schedule I have been struggling to find a good routine that allows me to work, workout, study, and find time to fellowship with others. Let me say this hasen't been easy at all but I finally feel comfterable with my weirded out schedule. I figured since it takes me a while to actully come "alive" in the mornings even when my eyes are alert of my sourroundings,but my body seems to be glued to the bed. So my new routine  actually includes getting up when the alarm rings and pulling myself with my blanket to the living room were the sofa is to watch some Joyce Meyer or Country Top Hits. After about 10minutes my brain starts to work. After those ten minutes passes am ready to start the day. However, I find it really hard to not start of the day with coffee and a little reading of the Word and whatever novel I am readying at the time. I can't remember who said this once but someone has said that, " if you know you have to do something do it, even when your feelings tell you otherwise because most likely your brain is smarter than your emotions." This has been what I've been reminding myself every-time I get off of work and debate between going to the gym or going home and taking a BIG nap. Sometimes you just got to do what you got to do or as better said by Nike, " Just do it!"

One thing I am thankful for is that I have awesome co-workers and managers. This totally makes the day better and worth the time, well other than the fact that bills have to be paid lol.

My advice for the day, month, or even year is to set your priorities straight. This might sound cheese but grab a pice of paper and pen go on over to Starbucks (okay it doesn't have to be Starbucks lol but a quit place) and wright down the things you most value. Then write them in order of importance and try to work them into your schedule. You might have to do this a couple of times as you start to realize that somethings just don't fit well. This is what I call the Real World, when you have to sometimes sacrifice somethings for others or just have patience while being persistent to accomplish many goals. The last thing I can say is to pray above all. No one can do things alone but our heavenly Father can give us the strength and confidence to make it through those "not so good" days. :)

K, I'll write later have to go to work

No comments:

Post a Comment